Home || The Living Legend || Abhoy and His Works
Publications || Notable Achievements || Honour Holders || Contact
Notable Achievements of PAD
It is a never ending list but to name a few :
- Organised 57 International Salons since 1957
- Organised 10 international Photographic Conferences only of their Kind in India.
- Conferred Hon. Fellowship of PAD on 30 World Master Photo Artists.
- Pioneer in introducing Free Photographic Courses in India leading to certificate & Diploma.
- About 300 dissertations on different topics.
- 4 Group Exhibitions in West Germany, Nepal and Uganda.
- 33 Members' & Students' Exhibitions in various cities of India.
- 11 Solo Exhibiting of the members.
- Publication of three books-Learn Photography, Art of Photography & Experimental Photography.
- 18 Workshops on Photography at Ahmedabad, Kolkata & New Delhi.
- Introduction of a Tropical film developer-BS4.
- Invention of Brick Solarisation - Tonorama - Tonaly- Macropictogrphy.
- Introduction of judges' Training Courses since 1983
- Assisting Local Photographic clubs in conducting their courses in Photography.
Royal Photographic Society
Photographic Society of America